Beautifully Restless

Friday, April 8, 2011

What I've eaten/will do

Grade System

A-0-400 B-401-600 C-601-800 D 801-1000 F 1001-1200

Today My Meal has consisted of:
2 cups of coffee which has not calories, 4 tbs of creamer
70 calories [I can't drink coffee black, with this creamer I
dont need sugar though] I had 2 cups of cantelope which
is 106 calories and lastly I had benifiber fiber 20 calories
bringing my total to 196 calories.
The fucking night is still young though; it's nearly four in the afternoon and I have to battle the "binge monster". I think that if I can prove to myself that I can do this, then maybe just maybe I can become beautiful again.
Wht's currently aiding me is an appetite supressant too-it actually makes me somewhat ill and helps me avoid food.
<3 Neverendingalwaysbeginning

No comments:

Post a Comment