Beautifully Restless

Saturday, April 9, 2011

800 cal disaster

Ok. I have myself to blame-I think. I knew that A) after i made food I wasn't going to stop eating  B) I didn't have a set plan [it's chaos with the fiance around] C) Sweets suck-I'm not even a cookie eating person anymore!

I'm slowly loosing but non the less losing-I went from 147-my highest ever to 141-138 today-I'm don't have the bf to bother me-so my goal is to not eat at all tomorrow-and just continue the 200-800-0 routine for a little under a month. I'm not sure what the total loss will be yet but, I'm guessing I will have lost maybe 3lbs this week [hard week-but a vacation week!].

On second thought, wow-what am I making excuses for? Slowly losing weight? This week I have no excuses, I should be up at school and wont be around food. That's even lame though too!
I'm going to make myself the following promises:

1. Because I can control what I eat, I will control what I eat
2. I need to stay distracted-"get my head down".

I can feel myself getting ill so hopefully I can make it through. I have way to much hw to start so I better get started. I'd like to get this out off my system first though. I don't want to do my hw, I don't really want anything to do with school anymore, but I'm not a quieter and it's costing me money! I need to seriously "get my head down" because the teachers can't make me do the work, only I can!

My Beautifully Restless thinspo for tomorrow :
So a little bf/a
  

Hillary Duff
<3 Her!

[all of these pictures are found on Google.com]

<3 Neverendingalwaysbeginning

No comments:

Post a Comment