Beautifully Restless

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Signs Oh My

What keeps me Motivated [Ana Style]

It's amazing how easily/not so easily this can be done.
It's like a light switch [on/off] [on/off] ; Control=Don't eat.


 I'm fading-but not fast enough. I have a secret and it might kill me.



I wish i could see what they all see, but I don't. I'm not skinny enough-even if I'm empty.


I will just keep trying till, well till I can't anymore.
200-800-0

 I will look like her someday. I'm not going to be that "Role-Poley Girl"  forever. She's beautiful here, and maybe just maybe I'll be too.


 This was taken of me awhile back-I'm hopelessly sucking it in [EPIC FAILURE].



I wish I hadn't stopped, I was at 113 and scared, the only shame I feel now is letting go of that dream; the dream where I was skinny and beautiful. Now I know skinny is possible and so what if I throw food away, take too many vitamins, and eat like a bird-in the end it will all just benefit me, my body. An episode of Skins comes to mind-"when I didn't eat, I held all the power and the ones who loved me were the ones being controlled." I want that power.



If this is what my refrigerator looked like every time I opened it-the urge to binge would be gone.


I always thought that I had to be a pretty good liar, turns out I don't have to be-I just have to have a few tricks up my sleeve. And oh I do [the best one yet is throwing food out...]

[all of these pictures are found on Google.com]

<3 Neverendingalwaysbeginning
 


No comments:

Post a Comment