Beautifully Restless

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fuck!

So today was a long day-I avoided eating for.....wait for it 21 hours! Argh. I binged on:

1 Garlic fries                (11)                 Serv. Size (17)
Corn flakes                [1 cup]              Serv. Size (1 cup)
Small piece of ham     [2 tbsp]             Serv. Size (?)

Bread                        [1 slice]             Serv. Size [1 slice]

Cantaloupe                 [1 cup]              Serv. Sizw (1 cup)

For a fucking grand total of ......110+160+110+120+53= 453

It's a B on my grading scale-tommarow's back to school..so the whole day will consist of veggies and possibly a large coffee. The end of week goal is 135.

This is not beautiful
Nor is it of me
But its what
I feel
Like

I want to look like an Angel
Lighter then air
this is what
I wish was
me

Both images found on I <3 it.com [They are not mine.]

<3 Neverendingalwaysbeginning

No comments:

Post a Comment