Beautifully Restless

Friday, April 8, 2011

Okay so...

I'm pretty new at doing this. I swear I can be a lot more creative, but I don't know how to be online. I'm just going to go and do this blog and hopefully stick with it this time. I've read some interesting blogs recently and I have to say that they definitly inspire me. I am in serious need of a wake up call. For two weeks I went on a straight binge, not caring what I ate or how much I ate, this resulted in about a 10lbs gain. I look as if I walked into a fat man suit, I mean really-it's lame 145 at the height of 5ft 3. I was hovering at 135 before the binge, and before that way before that I was 113.
Anyway I jumped on the scale today and I was 139! It's not the best improvement in the world but it's so much better then 145. This depression thing is the reason why I ate my way to 145. I have a really full plate and I have to get through it somehow. Being a fat college student doesn't help. So I'm going to jump right in and post some of my faviorite thinspo. I am on a 200 calorie fast and I can tell you it feels interesting. I feel a little tired, but otherwise then that, my thinking clearer. I don't know what to do with this empty time block.

Here what I'm hoping to look like sooner rather then later. I'm going to give it two weeks. I have this wonderful friend on a site that recommended a 200-800-0 diet. I'm doing the diet this weekend because I fail at fasting. At first if you don't succeed Try Try Again!
<3 Neverendingalwaysbegining.

No comments:

Post a Comment