Beautifully Restless

Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Plan

Monday
Goal 800 calories
No Coffee and Creamer, Only tea
 (The caffeine drop off is going to be so HARD)
Dinner
"Forced food"
Corn w/salt & butter and large chicken w/lemon pepper crumbs
[111+270]
Possible ideas
Breakfast
20 cal fiber drink
100 cal of Soy Milk w/ Raisin Bran 190 cal
Lunch
A bell pepper 50 cal
Carrots 35 cal
so....
Grams of fat= 32 g
 Grams of Protein=34 g
Carbs=101Carbs
390+310+50+35= 786
so....
30 min exercise
This time I am not going to appear down or "loose" it.
I literally am going to be a library nerd for the next two weeks!
So...if I were to keep this up for 5 weeks which am going too I could weigh 129.6!!!!!! 
So Goal date of May 15!
Okay so I know I can do this!!!!!I will do this!!!!
The pictures below are just helpful reminders when I feel like I might "Loose It."

So when this summer I go on a vacation I can actually undress and not feel ashamed by fat



 
 <3 Neverendingalwaysbeginning

No comments:

Post a Comment