Beautifully Restless

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The In between

It was a restless night.
Breathing in and out, tossing and turning.
A rejection of sorts, a warning,
Am I strong enough?

In the in between, I could feel a little bit of my body dying.
Is this where I want to be, or is this all a dream?
Bit by bit, I will lose whatever I can.
I'm in no mans land
In between, what is real and what isn't.

I didn't sleep well last night, as I tried not to think about the coming week-a long week of school and running. It's just pure organized choas-papers and presentations are due-my internship is finishing [finally] and quite a few decisions have to be made. I'm drowning in an ocean of expectations and I need help.

Monday- 200 calories Tuesday- 800 Wednesday-0 Thursday-200 Friday-800 Saturday-0 Sunday-200

Can I do this? I think I can-but I def have to prepare ahead of time :)


<3 Neverendingalwaysbeginning 

No comments:

Post a Comment