Beautifully Restless

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Promises

[Ana Save Me]
You are nothing without me, I will make you beautiful, I will be your best friend. If you don't eat today, the hunger pains will be well worth your suffering-for thin is what beauty is all about. When you choose to eat, you are only thinking of yourself, you will surely loose the only best friend in the world who knows what is truly good for you. I know you'll be back and when you do come back, expect to suffer-I will force you to bleed and for that you only have yourself to blame. None-the-less when you do come back, the hunger pains, dizziness, and blackouts will return [remember thin is what beauty is all about] welcome them and do not be afraid. I am what makes you, beautifies you, will always be there for you. Food will NEVER do what I can do-so the next time you want to eat remember how ugly and insecure you are.
<3 Neverendingalwaysbegining
[Ana Control Me]
I will be thin, at all costs. It is the most important thing; nothing else matters.
I must weigh myself, first thing, every morning, and keep that number in mind throughout the remainder of that day. Should that number be greater than it was the day before, I must fast that entire day. 
I shall not be tempted by the enemy (food), and I shall not give into temptation should it arise. Should I be in such a weakened state and I should cave, I will feel guilty and punish myself accordingly, for I have failed her. 
<3AnA BoNeS

[Letter to Ana]
Today, I renew our friendship and resolve to be faithful to you year long, life long. I begin each week with a 3 day fast in honor of you. If you give me the strength to fade away I will love you and worship you forever.
<3Neverendingalwaysbegining

No comments:

Post a Comment