Beautifully Restless

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Depression Land-Sadness

I'm angry, I'm resentful, I'm bitter
I'm full of an undesirable rage that is slowly consuming me
It's a sadness that I willow in everyday, a confusion that leaves me lost and breathless.

Why don't you see, why aren't you listening?
It is silently killing me and only you can save me!
I'm scared, I have impulses-and this is not just a phase.
I'm supposed to be starving and I ate-I ate, TOO FUCKING MUCH!

She tells me, I'm worthless, I'm worthless
He tells me, I deserve to bleed-not even the cuts are enough anymore
They [Ana & Ed] tell me I ate far to much-tonight I threw out what makes me fat.

I have to hang on to my image-I am strong and very little bothers me.
My brothers dying,
My mothers crying,
and I am the strong one.

God I need your Help! Because I can't do this alone anymore.

This content is from youtube, I don't own anything
<3 Neverendingalwaysbeginning

No comments:

Post a Comment