Beautifully Restless

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Challenge Day 1

Since I don't have to get up and go to work I've had a lot of free time. My free time is mostly spent sleeping and man do I sleep. When I wake up though I wake up quite hungry. Today's challenge was to not eat breakfast or lunch really. I can't say that I didn't eat lunch, but that's not a bad thing, after not getting that restful of sleep. 
 Lunch
I got up and made a salad. The salad was pretty good. I buy a salad mixture by a company called Olivia's. It's organic and the mixture I got has herbs in it. I added goat cheese, a tomato, cottage cheese and a small bit of Italian dressing.  I had some jelly beans and an ice cream bar. 
Dinner
For dinner I had a 6 piece nugget and a caramel apple sundae with a medium ice coffee. A not healthy official way to start of the 6 week plan-but non the less it's also memorial day weekend. 
Activity
That was followed by 30 min walking and 27 min running.  I walked and got my dinner and then got the newspaper as well before my run/walk.
Weight:
131.8; Goal I believe is 3.5-4lbs a week.  So by June 3rd I should weigh 128.3-127.8

No comments:

Post a Comment