Beautifully Restless

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Favorite part of the day

It's almost 5 in the morning and the sun is trying to peak it's way out. The moon's still in the sky and the trees are black against the dark blue sky. I like this part of the day because in spite of a chaotic world it's quiet. I like to run, walk, etc too because I don't feel as exposed. The past couple of days I've tried to limit my intake an decrease my vitamin intake. I threw up at school during one of my mid-terms and around J. It took just two vitamins too. I'm trying to exercise in spite of a cold and as of yesterday it went pretty well. I will say that it sucks when apps don't work well. For the time being I don't live in a city and am located on the outskirts of what some call a city-but really isn't. Anyway it says it took me 31 min to run less then 3 miles which is like 10 + min. a mile-while the distance was 3+ miles when driven, the app has gaps in it's distance recognition. But that's the way it goes I guess. Now it's 6 min till 5 and it's even lighter out.

Hopefully I'll be back later today-I have to write 2 papers.
<3 ya'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment