Beautifully Restless

Sunday, May 13, 2012

129.6

How is this even possible? Hours of exercise, and pure determination. Today I walked and ran a little ways all after I took the vitamins I'm supposed to be cutting back on. It didn't look good in the beginning as I almost threw up in the bushes but didn't. I'm honestly surprised at what my body seems to be doing-I only lost 2-3lbs while in school and now it seems to be falling off.  Six pounds down 4 to go. My goal by the end of this month was more, but reality set in and I realized 20 pounds is a bit unrealistic.
Tomorrow makes me a bit nervous; I'm going to the big city. And in the big city me and J eat a lot-mostly JUNK and he wants to see the Avengers again. I think if I'm not too tired I might run for 30 min before we go in the morning. I want this weight to keep coming off and I'm afraid that if I stop I'm going to gain it all back. I am easily influenced by food which sucks-I really hope I can control myself.

It's hard to tell where the six pounds were lost. It's "that time of the month" so I don't know if I am holding in water weight or what. If I am then I might just be a little thinner. I just bought some clothes recently because some of the clothes that I have are getting loose. I'm super picky when it comes to what I will and will not wear. I don't like showing a lot of skin and usually not very bright colors-but I'm beginning to change. One of the best "thin-inspiration" ideas is to buy something you really like in a size smaller then the one you fit in. I have a couple of things like this-one piece I bought nearly two summers ago on a whim. It's a short sleeve super tight white gathered at the sleeves shirt. I don't wear it very often because it shows every bulge, imperfection on my body.

I think that I'm really aiming for a flatter stomach and just a more defined hourglass figure. I don't want curves-right now I'm as curvy as curvy can get. I'm 5'3" and weigh 129 ish pounds. I once weighed 113 pounds. I know that in order to get back there I have to make healthier choices and be active again. I hate right now that I can pinch about an of fat on the insides of my legs. I ask myself how did this happen? It happened because I got comfortable with the way I was. Well to that I say change is a beautiful thing.

My goal for tomorrow is to think healthy-One of two things is likely to happen or both. We're going to stop at McDonald's and were going to eat something at the movie theater. Both are high calorie disaster spots. I have to be up early in the morning to look at an apartment so it's important that I get a good high-fiber breakfast. I think at the moment (100) cals worth of cheerios, (140-160) cals of a plain English muffin, and a banana and then a run will be a good start to the day. A large coffee could be a possibility with skim milk instead of cream.

For some encouragement I feel like adding Thinspo tonight so here goes:


I like this one because she looks like she's running fairly fast. I wish that I were as tall and looked as lean-but it takes work, so let the work begin.
I think that in comparison to me, we would be pretty similar. I have the same problem areas. My legs and stomach are the areas that acre the most fat. My goal is to essentially look like this or thinner.

She's one of my favorite actresses. I think she so pretty. 
I love the colors. I know that bright colors-mostly neon's for me anyway are a big no-no but this is gorgeous.

Love ya'all. QuietLiLier

No comments:

Post a Comment