Beautifully Restless

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Moving in 5 days so..

I don't know how long it will take to get the internet going again, but I'm assuming it will be a little while. So if ya don't hear from me that's why. I didn't purge for two days because the bf was home and felt disgustingly bloated and SO full. He eats so much and I can't ever control myself when I'm around him because I don't want to answer any questions. I'm moving and it's been extremely stressful. Tonight I think I had one of the biggest, grossest binges ever. It felt good to get it out. I have a huge blister on the back of my foot and tried to run today and couldn't do it. So I think that's what lead to my binge. I weigh 135-epic fail. Fuck-I was so close. I'm going to just start throwing shit away. I feel like crying-5 days and my life is going to change. I'm going to be alone again and probably starve-hopefully starve myself back to 130. I just wanted to run today-that was it, and I couldn't take the pain.
Well hopefully I lose 5lbs in the next 5 days. Since it's nearly 2 in the morning I'm going to go to bed. Had a long day and am fairly tired. <3 ~Q

No comments:

Post a Comment