Beautifully Restless

Saturday, May 26, 2012

"Think of me in the depths of your despair."

Sometimes all it takes is an image or an idea to trigger someone. Today I found an image that did just that. The image was of a young women that claimed she lost 21 pounds in 6 weeks. I want to loose approximately that much weight by the end of June. I know that it is possible to do this, however it's both tricky and could be/is unsafe. I estimated that in order for this to happen I'd have to lessen my cal intake to 800 and exercise at least  5 days a week. I feel like I could do this, but it's going to be A LOT OF WORK. If I start tomorrow 5/27/12 then 6 weeks from that would be July 1st. In that amount of time I will have moved and had been settled in. Since I won't have access to the internet for a bit-maybe I will by then I'm just going to start writing in a journal. Here is the picture I found.
-well i'm off to clean the apartment-I'm moving in three days! ~Q

No comments:

Post a Comment