Beautifully Restless

Friday, July 1, 2011

Managed to be successful.

I feel almost invincible-almost that is. I evaded food completely today! I'm on a 3 day fast that might just be longer then 3 days. 
Okay so here's the deal. I noticed that if I cut back on certain foods then my body does it's thing. I've been watching E.D. related films all day and they are so inspiring. I have had literately coffee, tea, and water all day cause of it. If I were to keep this up I might finally have my pre-college body back. I WILL have my pre-college back. The hunger pains are just fat leaving the body.
Here is my declaration:
Take me away, because I deserve to be free.
I deserve to be thin because there are so many fatties that aren't,
Because the ones I love the most don't believe I can.
I deserve to look like my inspiration, even if it's my best friend
Because even though no one says it; I am fat.
I deserve to be in control of what I put down my throat and how much,
Because average just isn't enough for me.
I deserve the to starve myself, take laxatives, and purge,
Because in the end it doesn't really matter.
I deserve to be weightless like a feather,
Because 93lbs is 15% under 
I deserve control
93 pounds.
My current weight is 137.4 and I checked it 3 times.
<3 NeverEndingAlwaysBeginning

No comments:

Post a Comment