Beautifully Restless

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Yesterday was my Birthday!

So I turned 24 yesterday...and I'm only writing about it now. I am back in school, but I don't know for how long and it scares me. I have had my share of financial troubles but I think this year might be the worst. I have a current bill of 9,818. Yep. That's right! I don't think schools going to be bad, but school and work that's bad. I was feeling extremely ill so I didn't write about my birthday or what I did, nor did I call anyone to celebrate. It's the way it goes i guess. I think I had a terrible headache because I hadn't slept for 12 plus hours and I had only had a small orange before work. I was tired and am completely out of shape. I have challenging classes-all senior level. It feels very, very overwhelming...but exciting. I don't know with work how often I'll be on, but I'll try to keep everyone updated.

I just really want to get through the semester and get in better physical shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment