Beautifully Restless

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Promises and Calories and Thinspo


8> I have made a several promises to myself<8:
{1}I will eat healthier. 
{2}I will drop 16lbs before May.
{3}I will take no more then one adult multivitamin a day. 
{4}I will graduate in a year!
{5}I will Not MISS more then 5 days of school in the Spring Semester.
{6}On the days specified I will not eat more then 1050 calories and exercise for no less then 30 min when not working.

{8>THINSPIRATION<8}
The first picture is a plan that I will follow starting January 17.
So on the 17, the 24, the 31st and the 7th.


{8>RUNNING-THINSPIRATION<8}
I've been wanting to run for a little while now but haven't really been inspired to due to the cold, so when I go back to school in about a week I am going to jump on the treadmill with my IPod Touch and go to town....till then I found some running inspiration.




{8>BEFORE &AFTER-THINSPIRATION<8} CONT.









Yes even more thinspo.....
In the next couple of days
<3 QuietLiLier
 














No comments:

Post a Comment