Beautifully Restless

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

All I want to do is...

Cry. It just hits me sometimes-I want my heart to stop hurting. I don't want to feel alone anymore. I feel overwhelmed and lost. I'm not sorry for coming back to school-I have to get it done. I ran today for close to an hour and now I'm just really tired. I Want so many people to understand what I'm going through. I miss my brother dearly. Why did this happen to me? I'm old-I'm 24 and I wish I could stay this number. I feel I was a horrible sister....I wanted to leave and I did. I'm literally in a battle with myself.
I can be so rational-and at other times I feel incompetent. I want to be perfect and I failing at it. I asked myself a long time ago what I was doing and I couldn't answer that question. I want an epiphany-I want to know that my life is worth saving-I would have done anything to switch places with my brother. Everything I loved about him is somewhere inside of me-and I don't know where to find it. I'm sad still......
<3QuietLiLier.

No comments:

Post a Comment