Beautifully Restless

Friday, January 13, 2012

I did it; I ate under 1050 calories! I ate 1012 calories!
This morning when I weighed myself I was 133.8, this only happens when I don't binge at night! It's incredibly hard to not binge. If I had to guess why it's so hard it's because I'm a fat kid at heart. When I was 13 I was considerably overweight and was constantly made fun of for it. I grew about 5 inches and lost most of my baby fat but not all of it. When I was 16 I was determined to start loosing weight-copious amounts of weight. I did-I started eating half of anything I ate and I completely cut out soda. I'm going to try and not drink so much coffee, but it's going to be tough-I'm really addicted to it! I'm curious what I'll weigh in the morning-probably the same because my caloric deficit wasn't big enough. I have dropped weight; went from 130-135 to 113. I wish now it was as easy as it was before! I'm not 16...I'm 24 and my body sucks!!!! I'm sick of  going from 135 to 137, to 133 to 131, it's like I can't get my body to loose anymore then 5lbs. 
Oh well I guess, I'm going to keep my goal at 1050 for another day and see how it goes. I work till 7 today. Well to inspire me and those who are following me some more thinspo as promised!


I love this photo-I have an hourglass figure but I weight at least 30 more pounds and am maybe 3-5 inches shorter. She has the perfect weight hip ratio!

I see myself in this photo in that I've been there but can't seem to get back there. Now that I'm a little older it's going to take so much more effort!

I love the dress! And Nina Dobrev <3

Kristin Stewart <3 the dress and she looks amazing here!


Leanne Rimes <3 I don't see the fuss that was made about this picture, she looks amazing here!


Night for now<3 QuiteLiLier

No comments:

Post a Comment