Beautifully Restless

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thinking about a lot

It's getting pretty close to three in the morning and I'm pretty tired to say the least. Before I fall asleep I should probably unload my thoughts so I can get a restful night sleep. I've been thinking a lot about the vitamin thing-and I'm addicted. I can see this now from a simple illustration and the input of someone I care deeply for. I crave them and I want more-I'm getting tired quicker and with them I don't so quickly. I'm more then tempted to buy more and not think twice-in I think two posts back I talked about setting up safe guards and how they do work to a point. There still in place because I have them in place.
It's winter, it's been 6 months since my brother passed away and it's almost christmas...and my mom is staying until the second.
....I'll post soon I know it's been a lil bit...easier when I don't have prying eyes!

Always, QuietLiLier

No comments:

Post a Comment