Beautifully Restless

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Last night...

I feel like I've been in a daze for the last couple of days. The type of daze that is caused when one suddenly stops something and goes cold turkey. I have not had any vitamins for two days and I have done this off and on and for whatever reason never felt as terrible as I have in the last two days. Last night I was really disappointed with the amount of food I ate and take twice the recommended dose of laxatives to make up for it. I paid for it-with a headache and less then adequate sleep. I weighed 131.8 as a result and that was shocking-who knew right...When I got back from work I weighed 133.8. Seriously! I gained two pounds. I realized something tonight though that's a little shocking. I have specific rules when it come to eating food at McDonald's. I don't eat crispy chicken, crispy strips, fish, really anything crispy. I also don't eat Quarter meat, or Mcdouble, Double, Cheeseburger orHamburger meat. About the only thing I let myself eat are the nuggets and the grilled chicken. On occasion I'll eat a McChicken, or a McDouble-but as of late I don't eat really anything their but the following: Chicken soup, grilled wraps, and nuggets. I have coffee and it gets me through for the most part. My "Inspiration" ordered a crispy club and that's when I realized how fucked up I must appear as of late....
I had 930 last night.....last I counted so I'll say 1200 at most. Tonight I've had 630. It kinda feels good. Now that my headache has gone away. Well that's all for right now-I have to start drawing, figure out my finals schedule, and bake some cookies.  So, So close to vacation-EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment