Beautifully Restless

Monday, February 13, 2012

Nails

My nails usually stay long when I can handle stress or at least I think I can. I haven't been eating all that well and it's not my fault-I've been sick. I hate when I'm sick, but when I'm sick I do lose a little bit of weight. I weigh 133. Yeah me right-Not. I don't have any control over myself and it sucks I love food-but hate it too. I want to just eat 500 calories a day and exercise like a mad women! hmmmm....What I need is to keep a daily ACCURATE account of what I'm doing but it's near impossible on days when J is here, my fiance. I guess I have to figure something out-I'd love to actually look A LOT THINNER. Well-that's kinda all for now, I've been home all day with the acception of early this morning and I have to get homework done before class and email some people.

QuietLiLier

No comments:

Post a Comment