Beautifully Restless

Monday, October 24, 2011

Everything is screaming within!!!!

I have been running for a couple of days now and it feels so f*cking good. When I run my mind stops screaming. I think about everything-I think about how much I should have done and didn't do-Am I really ready to start classes again-everything just doesn't seem to be fitting-I feel so wrong-AND NOBODY CAN MAKE IT RIGHT. It's this ticking time bomb I can feel inside of me and I just want it to stop. I'm completely not the same person. I'm having such a hard time and I'm afraid to reach out to the only people who actually can help me. I'm a vitamin junkie, I want to purge and feel the emptiness, I wish that it me who was ill and I'm not here-I'm in lalala land most of the time.

What the f*ck is wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment