Beautifully Restless

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 3

I don't know what I'm going to exactly eat today. I know that my caloric intake should only reach 800 calories so I think that since there isn't much food in my apartment I might make something up. I wish that I had more of an urge to poo then to pee! Just saying-all this water is making it seem like I'm getting up all the time. I have to stay away from making something up though...if I don't know how many calories are in what I'm making up I'll only gain weight! 

REMINDER: Many have reached your goal, Many have failed to reach their goals which one are you going to be?

Intake: PLANNED FOR DAY. Benifiber (10) Oatmeal packet (160) 1 hotdog  (325) 1 ear of corn with 1tbsp butter (100), pretzel rods (60), Grilled chick strips (240), Ketchup (15),  2 pieces of bread (240), Peanut butter (250), Milk (55) and Mustard sauce.

Okay so here goes...I woke up with a headache drank, some benefiber, some ice water and kinda got up for the day.  I made the bf lunch as usual and had some too. I made corn on the cob and him chicken nuggets. I wasn't going to make anything and then I decided to make some grilled chicken strips for myself. I snuggled back into bed and woke up a couple hours later, and had a small serving of pretzel rods. I feel weak and tired ...don't really want to go for a walk but think it might help. Plus I could burn off 100 calories..well make that 204! So 1380 (10 calorie drink mix) -204 gives me 1011!!!!!  Oye vay-I literally lost control. Had 2 cups of camomile tea, and soon to be green tea.
Weight:128.6

Just an fyi for the next one to two days I will be a-wall. I will update as soon as I can:)
~Q

No comments:

Post a Comment