Beautifully Restless

Friday, July 20, 2012

30-Day Challenge (Day 1)

Okay so you might be asking 30 days to what and what kind of challenge am I talking about. In 30 days I want to drop 15lbs. So I will begin with what each entry citing what I ate, how much exercise I did, the challenges of the day, my energy level and possibly some more stuff as the days progress.

Day One-The "I have had enough, have to get off my ass and do something about it because if I don't then I never will."
  Intake: 1 cup lactose free milk (110), Strawberry Hersey sauce (100), raw cookie dough (?) 1 cup of peas  salt and pepper-olive oil(180), 8 whole wheat, butter substitute, sugar cookies(640?),  Pasta mix (350)= 1380-488= 892 so far...4 large classes water.
   Exercise: 1 hour housework, 2.3 mile walk, 2.3 mile run= 488 burned.


Woke up with a headache. I usually eat well into the night and last night I had liquids instead of food. I don't know whether my headache was from dehydration, an actual need for food or if it is a withdrawal symptom as it stands I've been 5-6 days without vitamins. I'm feeling a little ill and just kind off tired. After I drank some green tea last night before the milk my stomach went sour.  After exercise we'll see...so the run was definitely tough on my stomach....but I made it16 whole minutes. So my total for the day is under 1000, and ends at 892 or if y'all like round numbers 900. Almost 100 over. 


Weight: 130.8
It's 7 minutes to 11 and I just have the urge to grab a bunch of crap eat it and then purge. I don't normally stop eating until right about now and the only way I've managed to gain a huge amount of weight is through exercise. I am worried that the only job I'll end up with is the one I mentioned (McDicks). It's looking more and more likely. I've had so far two teas and soon some coffee with 70 cals of creamer-@ midnight.  


No comments:

Post a Comment