Beautifully Restless

Monday, August 29, 2011

Click

First things first-the hurricane has passed and I and my family are safe. Secondly I think I've had something click in my mind that until now hasn't crossed it. There's a back story I have to explain however first. It's simply this; I drank I wrote and now it all clicks. I had written in a journal that I thought a co-worker with was basically an unsuspecting idol. What I find amazing about her is her subtle frailty. She's a hard worker and nothing seems to stop her. I want to be subtlely frail-I don't want to be solid looking-sold is healthy. If I felt what I looked like I would not be solid.
There's something that I've also been wondering about and it's this; if I'm only ordering coffee then what are my co-workers thinking? I sometimes order food too but that is predictable or bring in food. I know how the foods made and how it's cooked both when I bring it and sometimes when I eat in. I haven't had a mcdouble in forever-which makes me feel good-but is also scary.
So the gist of this post is to convey at least to myself frailty is what makes beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment