Beautifully Restless

Monday, April 1, 2013

Connections

In someway each person makes an imprint on another intentionally or unintentionally. I feel a connection with two people in my life at the moment. One of these individuals seems to have in an odd way figured me out. I'm an open book someone I knew once said, and it's true. I hate that I can be read by people who don't know who I really am- but to those who know me I can fool. I have an addiction like this person who can read me, but doesn't know me. I feel intrigued about this person-he's a hurt person, a big talker, a drug addicts, a black sheep etc. I don't take drugs, but I use my vitamins like a drug- and to get a euphoric feelings I purge. The other person is my sister in law, her behaviors has of late are quite obvious to me but not apparently to her family. She claims she doesn't have an eating disorder, but she does. I watched her like a hawk at a recent get together and she played with her food, got rid of her food, and didn't want anything to do with food when offered more. She wore baggy clothes and complained of dry itchy skin. To top that off she has been making comments a lot about food... What sucks in all of this is that I wish I had her control and his lack of stability. I hate that I have bulimia and that its gone unnoticed by all of those who say they love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment