Beautifully Restless

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I have to start again..

I want/need to make the following changes:
The first change is:
creating a morning routine.This morning routine would consist of at least 30 min. of exercise and 10 min of weight training. I know that having a routine that controls how much I exercise and what I eat would help the pounds melt. 
The second change is:
creating a no-eating-zone. This means that if I do eat it is between 9A.M. and 6P.M. After this time I am relegated to chamomile tea. 
The third change is:
follow through with my weight loss-after I got down to 113 I promised myself I would never go below 130. Every time I get near 130 I freak out. I know what I have to do and the process is slow and painful. I dictate what I put into my mouth and if I'm putting cookies in my mouth then I'm nothing more then a binge-r. In order for my confidence and hopes to go up I have to slowly eat less and less. Like Eminem says "Till I collapse."

MY GOAL for the SUMMER from June 6th-August 31st is to loose at most 30lbs and at the least 15lbs. That equates to about 2.5lbs per week! I want those people who didn't think I had it in me to look at me and say wow! So here I come 110-115

<3 NeverEndingAlwaysBeginning

No comments:

Post a Comment