Beautifully Restless

Thursday, October 31, 2013

The saga continues...

The following is going to be a letter. I have to put my feelings somewhere and I guess here is the safest place for them. Dear Jacob, If you knew what I wanted say to you the other night then you might not hate me so much. I still want to be your friend, even after what you and others said about me. What you said and what others have said hurt to hear. I have struggled in the past year with more then my morality. I have struggled with an eating disorder in which I trusted you with. I fear that I can no longer trust you and that what I have said to others may not have been kept secret either. I hate to see you unhappy. I have in your words "played the field" and acted in a despicable fashion. It is unfair that much of the information I've received has of late so blatantly was hidden from me. It's one thing to be angry and another to lash out at me and other people. I'd appreciate if you left your friends out of it because believe it or not I don't have the same advantage you do. I hope you realize I'm a strong person and even though I've made a lot of mistakes It doesn't make me a horrible person.

No comments:

Post a Comment