Beautifully Restless

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August! A new month, a new chance.

I've been slacking on posts because I want my blog to stay private-and the bf is very disagreeable when it comes to me losing weight. I've been trying to eat healthy, and stay away from not so healthy choices. I am back down to 131. I'm getting back into exercise after about a week  rest. I had been closer to 135 (eww)! The other problem I've had lately is I don't have a stable internet connection-Sorry! If it worked better I'd be posting a lot of thinspo. Hopefully soon.

So today I've had lasagna (500 calories), grated cheese (20),  2 green teas (200), 14 carrots (70)....
One of my goals today is to drink at least for glasses of water. 

I got the job! I'm so thrilled-I get to buy more vitamins :) It's at a gas station, so we'll see how it pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment